Friday, March 17, 2006

It's my last night of being 21 years old.

I feel a little bit strange, due to a combination of factors. First and foremost I suppose, I spent last March trying to get my head round the idea that my 21st might be my last birthday. That coupled with the fact that things have been stupendously busy so far this year has resulted in it feeling like tomorrow shouldnt really be my birthday at all!

That all sounds terribly down when reading that back, and I didnt mean it to be, I am actually thrilled about all of the above (that I am celebrating another birthday and that I have been v v busy) but it just doesnt "feel" like it is my birthday tomorrow. Which is probably a good thing, as when I was little I would get far too over excited the night before my birthday, hardly sleep, then wake up tired and a bit poorly and silly and get sent to bed when I got too pink cheeked and overexcited.

This week has been a bit quieter than last which is good; the photographer from the Sun came on Monday, so that is looking even more likely although still not confirmed. Then I had another interview on Wednesday, and Thursday marked 14 days into the Live Life Then Give Life campaign. Being the well prepared business-type-ladies we are (honest) Emmie and I did a review of the first 2 weeks to check where we are doing well and where we could improve. We have had over 20 local Media hits in 14 days which is fantastic, better than I expected.

I went to CF Trust HQ today to see everyone, and had a lovely time, a good catchup with how things are going, and they treated me to a lovely pub lunch. Even though I know most of the people at the trust really well, this was my first trip to HQ, so next time I am chatting away on the phone to someone I will actually be able to visualise them in the office!

Enough T-shirt talk and contemplation on birthdays; I am off to watch Along Came Polly (I dont think it is particularly a piece of Filmic genius but it sounds lighthearted!) and then off to bed for 1 more big sleep...! YAY!

1 comment:

Kiera said...

A very happy belated birthday to you.
Hope all was pink and fluffy for the occasion.
All's well this end, thanks for the comment on my blog.

Keep well. xx