Tuesday, May 12, 2009

WE DID IT!!

I would write a lengthy blog about it but have somehow thrown myself into a rediculously busy week this week.

So instead I shall cheat and link to Jac's blog.

I've only ever seen Jac face to face once before, and that was when she spoke at Scottish Parliament for us. She was extremely quiet, and sat very very still, two things which she is definitely not now ;) We talked and talked and talked and talked. And talked a bit more. And did a bit of walking as well.

I had a wonderful wonderful time and am so very very glad I completed the course. It was, most definitely, the hardest challenge event I've ever done (knees and ankle joints are still causing me grief), but I'm glad I did it. Massive thank you to Jac and her wonderful friends and family who made the whole event so enjoyable. And to the gorgeous Seb for following me around constantly to check I was ok!

www.justgiving.com/teamjac

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the head's up on Jac's Blog. I checked it out and I enjoy it. If you haven't had a chance, check out my blog, I think you'll like it!

Ronnie
29 w/CF

Anonymous said...

What a fantastic achievement Emily!You have done so well.Looking forward to seeing you at the weekend for your sleepover!

Love Helen x x